In additional to the manufacture of souvenirs and keepsakes, the “Furry Tomcat,” ceramics studio, creates custom-made coats of arms, sports cups/trophies, ceramic vases, plaques, and so forth.
Contacted by various benefactors, sport clubs, and various cities’ mayors, the studio is often asked to produce unique, one-of-a kind creations.
Examples of our hand-made and custom-made products:
- Sports cups and trophies: trophies for winners of the Czecho-Slovak Golf Tournament, trophy for the winner of Presidents cup for GC Gerhelm in Germany, trophies for the winners of Amateur Golf Championship of GC Austerlitz, and so on
- Cups/trophies for various memirials
- Ceramic plaques: plaques for the International Amateur Golf Open Championship held in GC Austerlitz, for the Championship of the European countries parliaments, and so on
- Trophies for the winners of various charity tournaments and events
- Coat of arms: The coat of arms of the city of Kurdejov in the Czech Republic, sized 2,5 x 2,5 meters (8,2 x 8,2 feet) and consisting of 36 ceramic tiles